Will you be our Valentines?
Our dream date includes hearts, flowers, and, of course, something sweet.
We’re seeking teachers who are:
• On the hunt for the best new resources to keep students engaged
• Excited about incorporating multimedia and technology into meaningful learning experiences
• Creative, energetic, dynamic, and fun!
What TpT brings to the relationship:
• A community of teachers working together to support student learning and help every teacher teach their best
• Responsive and friendly customer service, ready to assist you with any technical question
• New improvements coming soon to streamline finding what you need
• Credits earned toward future sales, just for leaving feedback!
• A collection of millions of teacher-made resources for every grade and subject
• The gift of time: Teach with the best resources and reclaim time for the rest of your busy life!
We hope you'll consider being our Valentine's sweetheart.
TpT Community Manager
Spotlight by Candlelight
Talk about showing the love: Special Education teacher, Debbie Singer donates 20% of proceeds from her TpT store Autism Educators to Autism awareness and research.
Know what would look just stunning wrapped up with a Valentine’s bow? A TpT gift certificate! Share this thoughtful gift or drop the hint to your special someone.
Our recent, wildly popular Sunday Super Sale helped catapult several Teacher-Authors past the $20,000 mark in earnings!
Victoria and Amy run Splash Publications. They create Common Core lessons and units and say, “We're living the dream!” Irene Hines says, “TpT is my creative outlet and lets me express my passion for teaching!” Erin, from Having Fun in Kinder loves “creating activities that are engaging and appealing for the kiddos!” And finally, Maria Manore creates resources that “move beyond traditional worksheets and provide an interactive component for students.” Kudos, congrats, and a lovely red rose for all of these teachers!